Contact advertising [email protected]

PC The tower needs a Shooting range, like when you get an engram and get a new gun and...

G

Genewoo Sohn

The tower needs a Shooting range, like when you get an engram and get a new gun and you want to test it out? Instead of going to EDZ or any other planet and wasting your time, you can just go to a shooting range and test it. Just a thought, something I noticed when I was playing

D

Daniel Cho

Sounds like a good idea.

T

Trần Văn Bính

applause, give this man an award

K

Kevin Smith

People have been saying this since before TDB

C

Clint Garoutte

Someone actually did a petition and got a few thousand signatures for one in the farm. Pretty sure bungie replied, but i lost the thread.

L

Liam Matthews

I kind of want them to flesh out the Tower more, add little activities and stuff. Like the lava challenge kind of.

C

Chris Galvin

Just copy warframes that was pretty good

R

Ross Pirrone

So you want to add in what cod has done?

B

Brad Bond

Fuck yea

K

Knut Landsverk Rensvik

Considering Activision is a part of this game, anything that is a good idea or costs money for them wont happen. Its a great idea, I also want more PvP modes like 1v1, abilites only and maybe even 10v10 games. But I have accepted none of that will ever happen

L

Larry Hasan

We should fund this

T

Tristan Douglas Hamilton

Anyone here got a decent clan I can join that’s higher then lvl 2 raids often sick of not being able to do the raid, America’s server, 304 hunter and have a friend with me too

D

Darin Ferraro

Division

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom