Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch The switch is two game consoles in one. The best handheld and home console rolled into...

• Thread starter Darwin Jose Hernandez
  • Start date
D

Darwin Jose Hernandez

The switch is two game consoles in one. The best handheld and home console rolled into one package. Nintendo won this console war without spending like crazy.

D

Darwin Jose Hernandez

Gameboy beat Sony and Microsoft hands down. Nintendo won the war long time ago. The switch is going to take a big bite out of the pie.

H

Halister Fernando

Its doing good like gameboy, not so powerful as the others, but it's really practical and has cool games

M

Matthew Wozniczka

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jay Ybarra

Nintendo has always done what's needed. There was color, and backlit handheld systems long before GBA SP, but in the end all that really mattered was the support Nintendo and 3rd party had for it. I feel the switch is where it needs to be, without overshooting like the ps3 did initially

J

Joe Roy

Wait until the virtual console gets unleahsed, then it's really game over for MS and Sony, you can't beat a Nintendo system with the entire Nintendo library behind it and it's portable

E

Eric Mack Barber

It sucks I always been a playstation guy after n64 but as soon as I got my switch (last week) it's all I been playing I love this system

M

Matthew Wozniczka

I'm already on virtual console because I also have the Wii U. I think the virtual console will not be on the Switch they will probably allow you to rent it out for a year which would include the internet access all for $20. So, it might be pay to play for one price for a year. They said the internet paid subscription is coming Fall 2018 for $20.

M

Matthew Wozniczka

"We know that our fans, our players, want access to all of our digital content, we know that. What we're working through is, 'okay, what's going to be the best way to make that happen, to make that available?' Certainly, we recognize there's an appetite for all of our great legacy content."

M

Matthew Wozniczka

The comment Reggie made does sound like they will add all the old games on Switch (Virtual console) and make you pay $20 internet access Which will include the virtual console.

M

Matthew Wozniczka

$20 for a year

S

Stan Tan

The wiimote plus nunchuck, the Wii U as a wireless handheld sort off and finally the switch console/ mobile already shows how much Nintendo is ahead in terms of gaming evolution

J

Jay Ybarra

I wouldn't be too mad at access to VC games via subscription. I have most of the physical games I want, and if I don't I'm already paying for the service anyway

B

Benjamin Mikels

I hope one day all GameCube games gets ported!!

L

Liam Scott

They haven't won anything. The PS4 is still miles ahead.

J

Joey Valk

What's funny, is analysts are indicating the Switch could sell up to 200mil units. The Switch is also well on it's way to surpassing the Xbox One in total sales after just it's first year. It's also the fastest selling Home Console of all time here in the states.

The Switch is breaking records and keeping no prisoners.

E

Elatia Langford

And it doesn't even have VC yet. Just wait until it gets VC... and the apps start flowing in. Then it'll dominate even harder.

A

Andrew Defty

I don't think it matters if Switch does not catch up with the PS4. Nintendo are back in the limelight. Switch is selling really well, better than expected in-fact. Its not about who is the Top-Dog, its about the games and experiences you have with your console/s/PC of choice.

Still it would be nice if the Switch passed PS sales, it might even shut the "Nintendo is Dead" moaners up at last.

Game on and when the fun stops, go take up Knitting! :D

M

Matt Musarra

I bought one just to habe it, not impressed, Ps4 vr all day

A

Alex Garza

You’re overhyping the Switch. I had an XB1 and currently have a Switch and PS4.

The Switch is cool, but the hardware needs a mid-cycle refresh and more content. Oh an more games that aren’t a port.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom