Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch The quality of posts in this group has suddenly gone wayyyyy down hill. Good to meet...

T

Tim Finnegan

The quality of posts in this group has suddenly gone wayyyyy down hill. Good to meet all of you, but I'm out.

B

Brent Blakley

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

K

Karl Garza

WHY DID YOU LEEEAVE MEE?!?!

Ж

Жейк Клаусин

Great now the group is gonna fall apart

B

Brent Blakley

Could you rate my collection one last time before you leave?

N

Nicholas Livick

Just leave. Why be a drama llama? No one here cares that you're leaving. Goodluck finding a group that makes you feel at home!

J

Joshua Jaz Rodriguez

Why did all those moderators leave?

C

Chris Jenkins

Why is everyone complaining about the group ? Did I miss something ? Or am I part of the problem ?

M

Matt Ramsden

J

Justin Critzer

PSA: Mods are allowing all posts to appear in the group for the next few days to show WHY they can't just let anyone post. They will return to approving posts like before assuming the majority agree to stop complaining about their posts not getting approved. Further details are in a pinned post if you go directly to the group page.

W

Wei Chorh

Maybe he is annoyed with ppl keep asking for rating~

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

Basically the mods are pulling a, "So you think you don't need us? We'll see about that!" and not denying posts so everyone can see what they have to filter out.

P

Pheng Michael Lee

Interesting. Haven’t seen anything too bad. Not like some other groups. Probably the most tame group I’ve been in.

R

Rusty Shackelford

Wait...there is moderators in this fb group?

M

Mario Abad

See ya wouldn’t want to be you.

S

Stormy Watts

I'm gonna miss that guys duechiness

T

Timothy Taylor

No one cares, gtfo

J

James Page

>Complains about low quality posts
>Makes a low quality post

Let’s try to be part of the solution, Tim

E

Esteban Julian Ramos

More Nintendo Power to ya.
I personally follow this group for the lols, the rumors, and the timely hot takes. But there's a lot of buffoonery, trolling, and general complaining that often sucks the joy of feeling connected to my fellow gamers.

A

Aizaz Sadiq

he came, he saw, he bitched

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom