Contact advertising [email protected]

PC The one sad thing about PC launch, is a lot of the PC gaming community seems to think...

• Thread starter Matthew Simoneau
  • Start date
M

Matthew Simoneau

The one sad thing about PC launch, is a lot of the PC gaming community seems to think they can wait for a sale on the game in order to play.

The game is published by Activision Blizzard, names that coincide with never having actual sales on their games. They don’t even like to drop the price on games that are decades old.

And as with most online games, the community won’t be waiting 1, 2, or 3 years until it’s $20 off before moving on to something else.

E

Erik Heidema

Ok!

F

Fernando Soto

Actually they had a huge sale with infinite warfare last year for black friday, then again, that game was a flop.

If anyone is waiting for price drop however you can purchase for cheaper at greenmangaming.com.

I got the game for about 47 bucks from them.

E

Erik Heidema

Fernando Soto, OP needs something to complain about i guess

R

Ryan Wallis

Im waiting for a sale. If it never comes... well oh well i just wont play it on PC. Really no loss with the game in its current state that i wouldnt bother til after december anyway.

C

Christian Lamb

If people can't afford a $60 game then just stop playing PC I have over a 140 games most I played 60 or more for it's annoying when people bitching about games not being below 60

T

Thibault Pilette

Bought it for 39€ on instantGaming Last month ;)

J

Joe Faith

I think the bigger issue, is lack of player knowledge coming into the game late, lack of being able to experience the current end game content before it's obsolete, I don't really think they'll stop having a sale on the game, but I do think it's pointless to buy the game on a sale because why jump onto a roller coaster 70% of the way through the ride?

J

James Brown

Gotta pay to play lol ...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom