Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One The lag on ragnarok is becoming unplayable, then someone roles the server back. Fuck...

J

Jason Hickling

The lag on ragnarok is becoming unplayable, then someone roles the server back. Fuck this game and the bullshit bugs, is it so much to just want to play the game?

L

Lance Lopez

One laggy server and you bitch? Hop on another one

T

Tyler Patterson

So this is a wide spread issue ? Had not experienced on our server until two days ago and have been having the same issues

B

Brandon Guillory

He says fuck this game but starts it up every day. My server sits at a cool 40 ping. If it goes up it's because my internet is shit.

L

Lawrence Vricella

What server? Mines been fucky too

J

John Fredrick

My rag has been going crazy also

R

Ryan Marsiglio

It's because the ark community is cancer. Players ruin the game for other players it's retarded.

J

Jason Hickling

Rag servers are particularly laggy, I assume because the map is large or it's not been optimised or a bit of both. And I can't just move to another server when we are alpha and have a lot to move. Maybe for a beach noob it wouldn't be an issue.

H

Hunter Pulos

Never had any lag issues on server 90

J

Jennifer Leonard

Getting lag and roll back bad on the one i am on too.

J

Jeffery Smith

Go dedi. Not all of em.are crazily boosted

S

Shane Hammond

Dedi servers are the way, i'm on a chilled pve server whats not boosted to the point you punch a tree and get 400 wood if you want to check it out pm me

D

Dana Wolf

I mean your more then welcome to apply to wildcard and try to help them out with the coding so it becomes a better game other then bitching on facebook

D

Devin Sedycias

Come to the center

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom