Contact advertising [email protected]

"The 3GB 1060 is trash because some games use more than 3 at Ultra" You say that as if...

M

Mason Pearmain

"The 3GB 1060 is trash because some games use more than 3 at Ultra"
You say that as if a 1060 6GB can even reliably keep 60fps in all of those games at ultra. There's maybe two or three games that use that much and still don't require settings tweaks on a card of that caliber.

C

Chris Toubezoglou

At 1440p gaming I play most games on ultra or a mix of that and very high and get over 60fps. I'd imagine in 1080p it's even better.

D

Daniel Jahnke

Depends on your res

M

Marcus Dean Adams

If the 1060 is anything like my RX 480(I believe they're comparable cards), 60fps at 1080pUltra is pretty easy. DOOM stayed over 100fps using max settings at 1080p for me. Battlefield 1 at 1080pUltra stays around 80-90ish most of the time even during multiplayer. There are a few exceptions; Fallout 4 will dip on me occasionally because I have it installed to an HDD which causes a bottleneck, but generally speaking when I play a game on my 1080p screen, the first thing I do is go crank every available setting to maximum, and it almost always stays well above 60fps. I will tell you this though, of the games that I play, BF1 is the only one that uses more than 3GB of VRAM. I still wouldn't buy a 3GB card though, seems kind of silly to buy a 3GB version of a card that would otherwise be pretty good.

J

Jacob Tesmond

The whole 3gb vs 6gb really depends on your res. Also, even if you're just at 1080p, it's more logical to go with the 6gb model simply for a bit of "future proofing".

R

Richard Sanders

its not trash its just im not sure the price difference makes it worth the bother, of having to fuck around with settings sometimes

R

Richard Sanders

of course this depends on how much your need to save money

J

James Kimberling

If I have to be honest here, the 1050ti is better at most games achieving 60fps than the 1060 3gb and 6gb

J

James Kimberling

I have played a lot of games and 1060 6gb (3gb before) and it was not fun to achieve 40 to 50 fps

M

Matt McMahon

My gtx 1060 6gb keeps around 90 to 120 fps, on epic in most games. Above ultra.

E

Erik DePriest

Did dude really say a 1050ti is better than a 1060???

E

Eduard Dichosa

How about PUBG?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom