Contact advertising [email protected]

That moment when you're hyped for your fancy new GPU to be delivered.... and you...

A

Alexander Wilson

That moment when you're hyped for your fancy new GPU to be delivered.... and you remember that you've spent all your money and have no current AAA titles to test it on, and only a 1080p monitor.
Borderlands 2 at 200fps it is then!!!

A

Alex Ene

If it's 60hz u suck,if it's 144hz it's fine

A

Alexander Wilson

It's 60Hz :(
I had a nice lump some for once, so I thought I'd get ahead with my graphics card.
I'm hoping to go for a nice superwide soon :)

A

Alexander Wilson

I went for a Vega 64 in the end Nicolas. Should be arriving tomorrow :)
A bit fanboyish of me as I know a 1080 would play 60% of games a bit better... but I was curious, and I don't get a chance like this often :)
Also, winter is coming... I needed a new space-heater ;)

C

Chris Toubezoglou

bought a 2560x1440p monitor from Dell years ago and ill never change it unless it breaks. which it won't cause these monitors last for at least a decade.

M

Mason Pearmain

Someone I know with a 5960X and a 1080 Ti can't even max Borderlands 2 because it brings him down to like 4 fps lmao

A

Alexander Wilson

I'm on a 1050ti and manage to run borderlands 2 max at an average of 50fps with dips down to the occasional 30 :S How odd!

M

Mason Pearmain

Also, I'd pick up Deus Ex: Mankind Divided off CDKeys for a good price :)

D

Daniel Jahnke

Man i kno pplz in this group will say some shit about it but if u are in a postion yo just want to try and max out ur card jus pirate a damn game for your self its not like u wont eventually buy said games

À

Àndy Crowe

Origin has a few free trials at moment for bf1 and max effect Andromeda to name a few...

A

Anthony Yassa

I've spent more time playing Borderlands and Saints Row on my 1080 ti than anything else, it's all good man

P

Pierce Hester

uh pubg 30$

J

Jake Steven Higson

On max everything

J

Jake Steven Higson

With my gtx 670 and AMD 8320 on max settings including Physics (never new weapons could fire dynamic liquids from my last play on console)

At 60-100 while roaming or idle

When bits of wood, Ash, stone, effects and bodies it can go down to 20fps at worst and 30fps is kinda average for the normal heavy combat

A

Adam Estreich

Spend $70 on origin access and then regret it hahahahahaha

M

Mike W. Mills

never heard of a thing called torrent?? It's free.. :D

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom