Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One That moment when you finally build your wyvern trap, steal an egg that for some reason...

• Thread starter Branden Beekman
  • Start date
B

Branden Beekman

That moment when you finally build your wyvern trap, steal an egg that for some reason doesn't actually go into your inventory, get wyvern milk, go to start hatching the egg you already had for 2 months, and hit RT instead of LT.

B

Brett Leighton

How the fuck do you mess up this bad

T

Tyler Ross

Bruh. Ive done it so many times with eggs. Had my two perfect tame gigas lay an egg and ate it. Did the same to a 185 light and 160 poi

T

Tyler Ross

Struggle is real mate.

J

Jeremy Clatk

Legacy?

A

Alex Whartenby

Riiiiiip

M

Mike Nichols

Lmao did that exact thing yesterday for the first time. I thought the crunching sound was my soul...

J

Justin Sowell

Did that yesterday had 2 eggs and accidentally ate one

C

Cobrati Musch

When I go to lay eggs I make sure my finger is no where near the RT button, been there done that with a 305 melee giga egg lol never again.

M

Marc Power

I did the same with my first attempt of hatching a wyvern .. ate the fucking thing haha

E

Erin Gillmore

I've eaten a giga egg before. It was before server transfers. Before the center came out. The egg was from the two strongest gigas on our server. I had to wait a week and a half to get it.

I got it. I FINALLY got it. My first giga egg and I knew it was strong AF. Threw it down to hatch it and *nom nom nom*. I hadn't even said a word yet and my tribemate start laughing and then walked off. RIP

T

Thomas McLemore

We have all done it

J

Jess Leach

Scott Smith

D

Dylan Viehman

Broken. Dreams.

S

Sarah Young

Been there done that lol

C

Christopher Day

That's an Ark right of passage.

C

Christopher Day

something funny to do is when some1 has an egg down and they r looking at it pick it up then eat some meat and it looks like you have just ate there egg. lol

O

Omar J Cruz

Omfg that's shitty

A

Anthony Rosenberger

Egg probability hit its spoiler time, this has happened to me before, had to clear the entire scar before eggs would take

E

Elijah Johnson

I've done that but it was just a ptera

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom