Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Symmetra should be defense, Hanzo should be offense (I know he used to be), Sombra...

E

Eric Grove

Symmetra should be defense, Hanzo should be offense (I know he used to be), Sombra should be defense, Soldier 76 should be support. Does anyone else feel like some heroes are in the wrong role?

J

Joseph Sanchez

you lost me at Sombra defense and soldier support.

R

Rory Eschenbach

Offense category is crowded for sure, but Soldier's ONLY utility ability is the heal. IMHO it doesn't make sense to add him to a group where EVERY ability is utility. Aside from that heal, he's spray and pray damage.

I can get behind Sombra in defense but I feel Symmetra should stay in support, though I think she needs a damage nerf on her laser.

A

Annette Tapia

i play symmetra is do a ahitnton of hero damage XD

K

Katlyn Baker

I could get behind Support Soldier. Field Medic. Throw that heal radius and maybe make his Ult either a much larger heal circle OR even Rez all in the circle if Downed.

B

Behzad Shirzad

Sombra should be support

T

Tom Erik Brauer

Symmetra is also offence

A

Andrew Servage

hanzo should be loved.

B

Blaine Moore

Widow should be offensive

C

Cecil Ward

rien should be healer ikr

S

Shivam Pathania

sombra is a flanker , she is not a true support and , soldier as support? seriously ?

T

Travis Doyle

attack role is not pure dps it is for being aggresive and taking a point for eg hence sombras inclusion as she is an offensive stratagy hero and is best pushing forward. defense catagory is if you need to protect something like a tank or healer via area of denial stratagies and abiilities ie torb and junkrat then the snipers deny los of the enemy. and symetra in support to me is fair even though she does not heal but offeres a mix of the other 2 roles with area of denial and shield for forward movent and supports through those 2 characterisics and utility with her ult.

Z

Zane Jules

this is why ur not on Overwatchs design staff

Q

Quinn McCormack

....does where they are placed change anything at all?

B

Branden D. Myers

That's funny. Soldier should be support. Haha.

Q

Quinn McCormack

i fail to understand how classification would change anything at all

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom