Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One SurvivorArk 247. Starter includes quetz + ascendant sword. Green is pve. Loads of...

T

Tommee Taylor

SurvivorArk 247. Starter includes quetz + ascendant sword. Green is pve. Loads of events including fishing, dodo fights, rex killer, fist 2 fist, tame vs tame where you bring your toughest dino and fight other peoples tames. Then if you win a battle an admin will cheat heal your dino (if rideable, if not a daedon will be used) for your next match while another match is going on. Also jousting, races, treasure hunts, follow the clue and many many more!! There is also a store where you can pretty much buy anything in the game. Currency is Hard Polymer. Raid bases built by admins with pretty good loot. ADMINS DO NOT RAID OR PVP. But you CAN RAID ADMINS, we will not fight back, nor will we counter raid. (We PVP IF PROVOKED, BUT NOT IF YOU'RE RAIDING US) No base wiping, No unnecessary destruction of a base (Industrial forge, chemistry bench, smithys, etc). If you are raided let an admin know (Do not complain if none of above rules are broken) and you will receive a 3 day grace flag to let you build back up. Thanks for reading guys and HAPPY ARKING!!

A

Alex Mckain

Map ?

J

Jodie Cheney

is there a fb group/page?

C

Callum Pearson

What is taming, gather rate and player and Dino stats ?

T

Tommee Taylor

Everything is really boosted. For the group search survivorark247 it's a closed group

L

Luke Painter

Stats?

T

Tommee Taylor

Don't know the stats exactly I'm not host.. just a admin of a tribe add the host and jump on raising babies takes about 5 minutes

C

Callum Pearson

Is their a limit to how many people you're aloud in each tribe ?

T

Tommee Taylor

I've enjoyed my stay and with my 6 person tribe it took like a week to get to tek

R

Ronnie Wildboy Bixler

I can't find it on fb or Xbox

T

Tommee Taylor

Arksurvivor 247

T

Tommee Taylor

For xbox

T

Tommee Taylor

There's a space

R

Ronnie Wildboy Bixler

I found on Xbox I can't find the fb page now

T

Tommee Taylor

Chris Edwall

J

Jason Sommer

Blake Hobill

P

Phil Collins Clarkey

When you say green is pve can you build there if you just want to mind your own? had 1 disastrous attempt at pvp...

C

Chris Edwall

You can really build anywhere you want and be pve

P

Phil Collins Clarkey

Oh cool. Will check it out later

B

Bradley George

Apollonia Shaw

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom