Contact advertising [email protected]

Super Mario Odyssey is the first new Mario game I have played since Super Mario 64,...

• Thread starter Jeremiah Jacobsen
  • Start date
J

Jeremiah Jacobsen

Super Mario Odyssey is the first new Mario game I have played since Super Mario 64, and in my opinion it is nearly a masterpiece. The older I get the harder it seems for me to get into games. As a kid I could play any game no matter how bad it is and it seemed fun (Looking at you Jaws), but now few titles grab and hold my attention. Breath of the Wild is one and now Odyssey. The gameplay is addictive, simple and most importantly fun. The levels are beautiful and searching for all the moons or specail coins never feels like a chore. And beyond all that, this is the second switch title other than BOTW, that I have gotten deep into with my son and made some pretty cool memories. I am glad I came back to Nintendo after many years away.

C

Christian Yu

It's all about the fun and gameplay. That is what makes me get hooked on a game

P

Peter Elvis Ankar

Welcome back to Nintendo. I'm so glad you came back to Nintendo. Have you tried playing with a Joy-Con in each hand. I really enjoy playing it with my Joy-Cons in each hand. It feels so smooth.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom