Contact advertising [email protected]

Steeze Car Club is looking to grow in numbers we are a true car enthusiasts club with...

C

Chance MrWing Cox

Steeze Car Club is looking to grow in numbers we are a true car enthusiasts club with no kids or trolls we are focusing on bringing back respect to the car scene and aimed at making the cleanest and dopest rides with a hint of realism if this sounds like a club you'd like to join lmk on here or message me on Xbox my GT is MrWing11
Also I'd like to add we have a small "try out" before invites go out but nothing too crazy will fill anyone curious in on it in comments or if you're wanting to go ahead with it ill explain more in game

K

Kong Xiong

Me!!!

T

Thomas Ballard

Nitrous03mach1

C

Craig Routledge

J

Joshua James Phillips

Steezy240sx is my gamer tag

D

Damon Kelly

NorseGhost56335 add away

A

Adam Langton

This still going I'll add you now

A

Adam Langton

Added you

C

Chance MrWing Cox

I'm about to start the lobby

C

Chance MrWing Cox

Sent invites out added who added me accedently passed on one but I should be on whoever I passed list so keep an eye out for me

C

Cord Barton

Staticrabbit07, sounds fun

D

Daniel Smith

I'm down asf I'll add you after this cops and robbers

C

Chance MrWing Cox

I've tried to send invites out if you haven't gotten one please message me on xbox

V

Vincent D'Andrea

I’m interested. My GT is CrypticHeathen

R

Riley Fly

i'm 15 but a huge enthusiast. i'm also not completely stupid. my gamer tag is rileyisfly.

A

Austin Running-Mccarthy

Interested for me and my buddy

C

Chance MrWing Cox

For those who didn't get in please message me on Xbox and when I make another lobby or the next time I can catch you online we will set something up

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom