Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Starting now we have a 5 day trial on posts not being tied to post approval. If I see...

• Thread starter Justin Anderson
  • Start date
J

Justin Anderson

Starting now we have a 5 day trial on posts not being tied to post approval. If I see 5 posts or more being reported within now till Friday I will be stopping the posts from being automatically posted and we will go back. You all asked for posts to be posted and here it is.

T

Thomas Boye

Finally!

D

Dane Brooks

I'm scared

R

Ryne Santos

Now everyone will see how many multiples of posts the admin have to deny or maybe this will curb that? This should be an interesting trial.

E

Eric Gonzales

I was cool with the approval process, but I get the logic behind this.

J

Justin Anderson

We are still in this group watching the posts so that goes for the trolls out there. You will ruin it for the rest of the people who want it to be kept off. Listen this group had posts approval off untill we hit 10k members I was not for locking down your posts. You all are the ones who came to us requesting for it to be turned on so....

L

Laura Holloway

Let the social experiment begin! -fingers crossed for good things-

K

Kiki Whelan

I'm going to bet we'll hit 5 tonight ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But that's just my prediction.

M

Matt Rajchel

I know i am new to the group, but if you need a second set of eyes Im more then happy to assist. I spend way too much time on facebook/this group in general :p

S

Steven Goodnight

- There is no need to experiment. Human nature is what it is.

J

Jacob Moore

I spend alot of time on Facebook and I used to be an admin for a few groups until I stepped down if you need any help at all I can help you

E

Eric Gonzales

Also, I'd like to say that out of all the groups I'm in, this is one of the best in terms of how smooth it runs, and how people interact. So thank you Switch community, and a huge thanks to the admins and mods for keeping it a great place to chat about Nintendo stuff.

A

Andrew Defty

So I can't be opinionated about sh*te games which most are blinded to buy?

I guess I can't curse either... :/

N

Nikysha Matthews

#BestAdminTeam

B

Blaise F Side

I mod a much small group and deny way more than that. this will never work.

J

Josh Brown

Let the chaos ensue... *grabs popcorn*

J

Jake Asikainen

awesome 5 is bit small but lets see how it goes with this number of people id say about 50 to 100 but hey its part of a fb group the bad posts here and there

Z

ZJ Setzer

i like the influx of posts. but can we clear out the “rate me” posts.

R

Russ Messer

Uhhh wow 5 days, its only been 3 hours and im already done bc the page is flooded with so many post of the same stuff that has already been asked. I cant wait to go back to the way it used to be

Y

Yassin Ghomari

Worst idea ever

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom