Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Starting a server, stat suggestions? Any advice from experienced admins?

K

Kyle Welch

Starting a server, stat suggestions? Any advice from experienced admins?

C

Calvin Schultz

Yea dont. Theres like 8000 servers and no one can get players because ppl keep opening servers. Find a good one and join it

J

Jacob McCollum

Sky Dye

M

Michael Alan Bayer

Listen to your players. Make a Facebook page for them. Hold events. Make it fun and people will join.

T

Tom M John

First thing you need to do is decide if you really and truly want to do this for yourself. Becoming an admin isn’t “yay, video games!”. It’s constant crying and bitching from people you don’t know demanding that you change stats to accommodate their lack of skills. So just please make sure you are mentally ready for the headache.
As for stats, I wouldn’t make anything ridiculous. 5x anything is normally more than enough.

B

Blake Taylor Reeves

Pm ya

A

Anton Rowenski

My tribe have our own servers. However we have a few select players who like our maps. But we do itmainly so we can all play rhe game together with no drama to deal with. :) winner

B

Blake Perez

Set up the server exactly how YOU think it should be. A good portion of players are looking for long term servers to play on. If you aren't perfectly happy with where the server is in the beginning you run the risk of getting unhappy with things, and either making drastic changes later on or shutting the server down completely. Go with exactly what you want, and then consider recommended changes by your long term players.

R

Rod Jeremy

These guys are right. There are good servers with good people just find one and go. I let my cluster go and went back to legacy... I'll probably be back though if they shut what's left of legacy down... I say let the ones left join official something ya know. After all officials should be well built up by now I mean the endless was defeated on hard.

R

Rod Jeremy

Gotta love auto correct :/

A

Abdullah Syx El-Zein

Don't cater to a massive audience. Play what makes you happy and as people join, tweak to concensus. Running a server is a joke these days. Nitrado ruined it for sure.

K

Kyle Welch

I appreciate the feedback but I am making a server because relying on other people has gotten me nowhere, as hard as it is to find a server that I like they always end up getting shut down with no warning. Tired of restarting or dealing with bad servers

D

David Savagex

I've been running my server for 3+years and since we switched to nitrado we have grown and have 4 servers clustered currently and mostly because it's me and friends that have a good friendly competitive game play and we always ensure fairness in stats and such. More than happy to give you a forever home to play at if you decide against renting your own :)

K

Kieren Carter

Anything over 5x and you will run into problems somewhere along the line

J

Joe Frazier

Yea. Don't. 5775 last time I logged in.

W

Wayne Peebles

I've been admin and will if you need another Bryce Hammer will vouch

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom