Contact advertising [email protected]

Spoiler - Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z After trashing xQc Muma just got completely outclassed...

A

Antonio Neto

Spoiler -
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z

After trashing xQc Muma just got completely outclassed by seoul tanks Zunba just did them in

C

Christopher Thompson

Did better than xQc did against Seoul.

Just sayin'.

S

Stephen Ray Quintero

Didn't fuel lose 0-4 against the Outlaws? Plus the outlaws actually put up a fight against Seoul

L

Loo Sarango

Yea man fuck em

C

Chris Gouw

I'm a Dallas fan but this is just weird, did you watch Dallas vs Seoul, Seoul vs Houston and Houston vs Dallas? Because if you did I struggle to see how you came to that conclusion.

J

Jeff Dunn

XQC brought it on his self but that's none of my business ☕

S

Sammy Bourgeois

>beats xqc head to head
>does better than xqc against the same opponent

Remind me how xqc hasn't just taken a fat L here?

E

Eddie Alcantar

Oh look its another xqc post

C

Carter Evans

Kinda hard to know who's the batter player when xqc is banned

B

Brent Hazelton

Muma actually did better against them. Pretty sure dallas lost, and they had put in xQc.

R

Robert Holmes

Muma was surviving really well and outlaws list in the decider round whilst playing against dynasty with 2 members down. One being Linkzr there main hitscan dps

S

Siti Fadhilla

XQC is pre-reformed tyler1 but with better mic

E

Eduardo Ramirez

I mean, just because your team loses doesn't mean you are the worse tank, it's a matter of team work. Xqc has beaten muma in ranked games a lot, but you wouldn't know that since you don't watch streams or aren't ranked enough to play with or against them

A

Antonio Neto

To all the people telling me my team lost, im not a Dallas Fuel fan I want seoul to win just thought i should point that out ^^

M

Matt Bubp

I dunno, that was about as close as a match could get. I like xQc but we can't exactly say he fared any better.

P

Preston Thomas

Xqcs a twat

R

Reid Sargent

Lets be real though, houston wins that game with linkzr ez

S

Shehryar Qazi

Zunba is an off-tank. Both xQC and Muma are main tanks, they're two different roles.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom