Contact advertising [email protected]

Sorry for another post but I nedd a quick answer please!!! Will this fit in my case...

M

Michael Miller

Sorry for another post but I nedd a quick answer please!!! Will this fit in my case and work with my cpu?!

T

Tyler Nanokeesic

so hard to answer. the gpu will work with the cpu, but the motherboard? idk. will the PSU have enough power to run the GPU? if you do get everything sorted you'll probably have a severe bottleneck and most likely will not be able to run most games.

D

Dennis Grover

Look at the dimensions of the card and measure the case. We can’t tell you by looking at a picture.

S

Sajjad Ahmed

Yes u can

D

Dennis Grover

GIGABYTE Radeon RX 560 DirectX 12 GV-RX560OC-4GD REV2.0 4GB 128-Bit GDDR5 ATX Video Card
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Dennis Grover

Here is a cheaper one then the one from Best Buy that you’re looking at.

M

Michael Miller

I still dont understand the depth or height part.

M

Michael Miller

Easy concept I just have no idea how to picture it.

D

Dennis Grover

It looks like it will fit. I have one they are pretty small compared to a 480/580 card

M

Michael Miller

The length from one end to the other where a card can fit is about 9inches. The length from the card slot to the end of the side panel that comes off is a little over 5 inches.

A

Abdul Samad

Now prices are down in whole world except my country when it was above in us it was down here now it's above here ..fuck government of Pakistan

K

Kyle Alan

saw a msi aeo 4gb for 124.00 and someone snatched it right away cried.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom