Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Something needs to be done about the leavers when playing in competitive. They...

S

Steve Hubbard

Something needs to be done about the leavers when playing in competitive. They completely ruin it for 5 other people. I had 3 games in a row where we had a leaver ... and obviously we lost all 3. It's ridiculous that I should lose ~80 SR for literally nothing.

W

William Riot Harris

>Climbs from silver all the way back to nearly gold in one night
>1992 Feelsgoodman
>Match starts everything goes well
>One leaves
>Oh well bastion defence we're already up 3
>One more leaves
>Another leaves 3v6
>y
>=[

W

Willis Thompson

Having one leaver is still extremely possible to win. I’ve only had two leavers in two different matches this season, we were down 5v6 in both and won both. So when someone leaves, always remain positive and communicate with your team. You can definitely win.

J

Jake Johnson

You gain a ton of sr if you win while down a guy.

P

Pericles Underhill

I had a match today that takes the cake. We tilted the enemy team so hard 5 out of 6 left the game. Ended up being 6v1.....just not right at all hahaha

N

Nick de Bruyker

They get punished quite fast, so you cant get pany leavers

P

Pericles Underhill

They beg you to play Mercy, then you get to watch them eat shit to the whole enemy team, then they beg you for rez, then they blame you because you didn't heal them, when you can literally watch them through a wall how badly they chose that move....lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom