Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Someone please help me! Im ready to throw my 3ds across the room. Im so tired of...

G

Garrett DeHaan

Someone please help me! Im ready to throw my 3ds across the room. Im so tired of playing as rowan, lianna, chrom, lissa and robin. I need to know how to switch characters and nobody online answers this question! I just wanted to play as marth, and the menus are so screwed I cant figure it out.

D

Dylan Pereira

Map deployment before you begin the battle, look at the buttons it tells you to press on screen...

N

Nick Addy

Map deployment menu. Place cursor over unit you want to switch out. Press X button and choose switch character.

J

Jeremy Albis

What difficulty is this?

J

Jovan Thomas

You're actually looking for "Set character"..

Which is under "map deployment".., pick the character you want to switch out, press x, and you'll find it there

J

Jason Foster

Place cursor over unit in the map deployment menu. Switch characters by pressing X and look at the buttons it says to press onscreen

D

Dustin Peña

Sounds too complicated. Throw the 3DS.

G

Garrett DeHaan

Thanks, now im actually able to play the game now. And I dunno what difficulty it is.

J

Jesse McCree

Don't worry, I had the same situation in the Switch version. Took me way too long to figure it out.

L

Lance Vo

omg the graphic look so off compared to switch

T

Troy David Hendrickson

Dpad down

T

Troy David Hendrickson

This game is so beautiful on the Switch.

L

Luciana Freeman

Have you throw it yet?lol

C

Carlos Bravo

Share the address so that way people can grab it. :p

P

Paul Bourassa

1) look for "set character" to change them, also "swap character" to swap positions which also allows swapping a playable & ally to be swapped...2), if you're in story mode you're LOCKED into using certain characters depending on the stage

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom