Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Someone please explain the inventory timer its driving me nuts. One trade i got a...

L

Lisa Ogden

Someone please explain the inventory timer its driving me nuts. One trade i got a 33min timer, next trade a 3mins, next one 29mins. Sometimes items i pick up take on the timer of other items and sometimes make a new timer. Zzzzz

J

Josh Foster

Timer is based on game saves. But you must have it in your inventory for that period of time. If you accidentally load it in to ark tribute it will give you a new timer. Food will always have a timer.

J

Josh Foster

The items you have in your inventory will have a timer. If you drop all items from a tame and pick it up it should have the same timer as items previously in your inventory

J

Josh Foster

Tribe had to change servers due to lag. Been doing this non stop for 5 days bringing all our stuff!

J

Josh Foster

It's easier just to transfer the whole character with all its inventory vs trying to upload to ark data

J

Josh Foster

Also tames have the same timer now! It's not 12 hrs anymore

L

Lisa Ogden

So your tames can go in the ark multiple times per day?

L

Lisa Ogden

So how is the timer determined im trying too make it so i dont have too stay in servers 30 mins after a trade

D

Daniielle LouiseOx

It really depends on the server tbh. I would ask whoever you are trading with to check the timer before transferring over

L

Lisa Ogden

Im so confused... eveyeine in server has same timer? How when i can have different timers just in my inventory

D

Daniielle LouiseOx

Every server save is different.

You could have 5 mins left on your inventory save ready to upload but in my server there could be 15 minutes left till I can upload.

D

Daniielle LouiseOx

So when you want to transfer over ask the other person how long is left on there timer to upload things...then hopefully when you transfer from your server when you reach there server the timer won't be as long

L

Lisa Ogden

Thanks Daniielle LouiseOx

J

Jon Radke

Daniielle LouiseOx can fix any problem in. she some how knows everything dontcha

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom