Contact advertising [email protected]

Someone clue me in... I'm on this hole and EVERYONE is hitting AWAY from the fairway...

A

Amanda Carta

Someone clue me in... I'm on this hole and EVERYONE is hitting AWAY from the fairway and I was watching and balls were bouncing on water and over the little gazebo to the hole... I tried to go that way and did top spin and power up and my shit just goes PLOP! Wtf am I doing wrong? Seems like Grand Central Station at this hole!

A

Amanda Carta

Ok so evidently it's SUPER FRONT SPIN that does it. Lol

A

Amanda Carta

I can't remember which course but it's the current 9 hole tourney in the online thingy lol Like hole 2 or 3

A

Amanda Carta

Wait... it's one of those that starts with 10 so it's either 11 or 12. Just started over lol

D

Douglas James Perry

Trying to get that condor

A

Amanda Carta

I dont use custom clubs so not sure I could ever but I love the bouncy ball on water hehehe

A

Amanda Carta

Oh look squirrel!

A

Amanda Carta

I will say it's crazy how many peoole are at that hole!

A

Amanda Carta

Hole 12 on the current 9 hole tourney thingy. Just confirmed and there's still 10000000 people here lmao!

A

Amanda Carta

Damn... and I thought I had good clubs!

J

Jeremy Boyer

once u get custom clubs at rank 7 it will open a whole new world of golf for you lol

A

Amanda Carta

Oh I've had them for a while. Just don't know much about what I should upgrade n such yet. My one set of clubs is at 25 power and the others aren't far behind so I hate starting over with upgrading

A

Amanda Carta

Others meaning other categories for that set of clubs

A

Amanda Carta

THIS HOLE!

P

Phil O'Neil

I was one of those zillions there trying for a condor. Got enough albatrosses to get the special vs character but no condor. I will get one sometime.

S

Simon Batty

A

Amanda Carta

I just got the eagle kid yesterday and she said she'd give me a prize but she didn't give me shit!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom