Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So with so many complaints about destiny 2 (I get it the game could be so much better)...

M

Mick Hoadley

So with so many complaints about destiny 2 (I get it the game could be so much better)

But lets talk about what we do like for a change .... GO

C

Chris Rostant

more reason to do things, that don't involve eververse

M

Mick Hoadley

I like the fighting mechanics, the music and the styling/maps/backgrounds

E

Eric Strid

The graphics are insane. I love it!

R

Roberto Naldi

more coop content

A

Alex King

I didn't mute the music. Usually do in games.

W

William Alcorn

I love the world, the designers have made some of the most amazing spaces to do battle in. I love the lore and the way the community has grown up around it. I love playing this game with friends...

Y

Yuri Diez

More coop content just like above. Aaaand a functional chat system b

L

Loren Christopher Lacy

Reasons to play other modes besides powerful endgrams. Basically having an rng system that could drop a high level engram.

Make the prestige mode stuff more worthwhile

More armour, weapon and mod varriations and make them fun and exciting.

Bringing back free for all and possibly a legacy mode crucible playlist where its 6v6 and legacy weapon loadouts (primary, special, heavy).

P

Pedro Santiago

I love the game but I'm bored of it.. not much to do.

D

Danny Vaughan

Mercury, pre vex, is probably the most amazing landscape I've seen.

C

Chris Nihilson

i like how "opt-in" all of it is. Granted, too many of the things to do outside raid content are "go to the place and shoot the things", maybe with the flourish of "collect things off of the the things you shoot", but the mobs, even at their weakest, are still fun to kill.

Few things are as satisfying to me than a well-aimed Shield Throw ricocheting off of a dozen dudes, vaporizing them into purple sparkles.

M

Matthew Sganga

An exotics only pvp

C

Clint Flippo

Titties.

M

Miguel Santiago

Seriously, the story is a lot better. The lore is finally fleshing out more and connecting the dots left behind from Destiny 1. They leave a lot of hints and clues as to what is going to come. How are the travelers ghosts connected with the vex? How are exos connected to the warmind? What's going on at the reef? Hopefully these will be addressed soon.

D

Dave Jacques

I lije playing and grinding with friends

G

Garrett Wiese

Gunplay is still unmatched and keeps me coming back every day

S

Steven Staniszewski

I just like playing the game; I can either solo or group up with others. There's some often-ignored freedom in that.

Also, anyone that says the game doesn't look spectacular is playing on a potato on Low.
Also, I love the way the game looks for The Dawning.

J

Jesse Webster

The scenery is god damn gorgeous. Best in any game. Period. *changes tampon*

H

Herman Choske

the scenery and lazer tag was fun

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom