Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So why was everyone crying to not wipe the servers, but now you guys don't even play...

J

Justin White

So why was everyone crying to not wipe the servers, but now you guys don't even play on the legacy servers lol. 90% of them are empty

R

Robert Catlin

well they already wiped 33% of them and are only planning on continuing to wipe them would you want to keep putting time and effort into it just to get wiped no matter what

B

Blake Tailored Batchelor

Well I would but see I can't even use the filter to get to mine.

J

Jennifer Leonard

Because it is shiny and new

J

James Wise

Because the news that came out very last minute that every 3 months they will relook and recycle the quietest legacy servers makes it pointless. Combined with the fact there's no support. It is a clever ploy to basically wipe all the old servers in the long run...so I cut and ran before the bs starts.

M

Martin Lackner

Then im on the 10% of servers who are ful. My scortched is good filled and my center has already dino cap since a week lol
Most ppl on my server and i talked with would rather quit the game, after building up so long than starting new on this bug game lol

A

Alex James Patterson

No customer support is a pretty big turn off.... Lose ur character & ull lose ur tribe for good.... Do you not read notes or something?

L

Leroy Ducky Hall

I know I love it. My servers have been lag free lol

E

Elizabeth Johnson

I was the only person on my server last night . Everyone on Rag. I tried it and didnt like it. Too hard lol

B

Bobby Frank

I told you they would. I told all of yoy they would! Why else would they allow duping and cross server ddosing and raiding? They wanted us to do the dirty work.

C

Cora Joy

Yup logged onto my old server and there was three people on I hope they're wiping people if they can!

N

Nikki Taylor

I was still at home

H

Hunter Carter

Gunna have a blast raiding empty bases.

T

T.j. Kowalzek

That was their whole plan in the first place instead of wiping 100% of them up front. Give them something shiny and new and they will abandon the legacy servers on their own free will. Since they're empty, no one to complain about them being gone. Smart business move since 70% of this community are whiney self entitled asshats.

/rant

T

Tristan Arthur

U know its funny in 88 days faction or some one gonna ass rape those rag servers

F

Franklin Eavers

I know. I was on 397 a little bit ago and it was a ghost town.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom