Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 So why THE F*CK are there so many rex spawning on veg island! Going to destroy damn...

S

Steven Blankenship

So why THE F*CK are there so many rex spawning on veg island! Going to destroy damn near a months work in a few minutes

D

Dustin Overschmidt

How are you not capable of fending off rexes after a month? Alpha rexes and gigas, understandable. But normal rexes? You got this!

D

Dustin Overschmidt

On a serious note... that's ridiculous and I have no idea. Sorry

S

Scott-Allen Mitchell White

The Halloween update.

S

Steven Blankenship

I work and i can only get on a few times a week for an hour or so

S

Yeah, the Halloween update seems to be messing with ya mate

S

Steven Blankenship

I had admin and admin friend help kill 27 of them then it spawned 30-40 and killed my war bronto and my deo which were my last 2 dinos left...

S

Steven Blankenship

So i said screw it and got on star wars XD

S

Lol good idea

C

Corey Sharpes

Alpha rex may be an issue but kite it away

J

Jay Valente

Fuck You. Don’t curse at me, bear fucker.

S

Steven Blankenship

Every time it went dark there would be 20+ spawning up... some spawned IN my base it took my bronto out and killed 4, then talked to the admin and when he got there he counted 27 more. I went out with the dinos i had on the island (1 stego, 2 ank, 1 deo, 1 bronto) and killed 9 to myself. I went back to heal up and the damned things broke through my gate and flooded my base. When i logged off there were 10 on my bronto and 3 on my deo and 5 at my door...

C

Carly Van-Beek

We had this problem on a centre map server my partner ran, they spawned like ants in the snow biome until it was nothing but rexes, you'd see like ten of them in a small area it was nuts, did a dino wipe and it was fine

S

Steven Blankenship

Just might say screw it, make another base and see if everyone wants to raid the "rex" island for kicks lol

C

Carly Van-Beek

Can your admin just do a dino wipe?

S

Steven Blankenship

But im sad that if they dont go away i wont be able to make my trading port...

S

Steven Blankenship

Prob but ill see what happens this weekend

C

Carly Van-Beek

Thats what fixed it for me

S

Steven Blankenship

Hopefully it doesn't get to that and hopefully it was just a bug with the special...

E

Elaine Hyden

Is that happening only on official?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom