Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So what's up with the 39. Gb update for ark the game , is it s+ structure being...

C

Cristian A Cazares

So what's up with the 39. Gb update for ark the game , is it s+ structure being implied or something , all I know is that it's a alot to update , especially if you still have to download new dlc

A

Alex Wilson

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Cristian A Cazares

Yeah don't seem how , you download aberration on the update that 39 GB , and you don't have the dlc lol that gotta suck for people who did not get it

C

Cristian A Cazares

Although it still says waiting for aberration in the update menu , so if I have to download aberration itself, I'm done

J

Josh Handley

Current Version: v768
- ARK: Aberration Expansion Pack!
- Added "Heavy Turret", which packs approximately 4 times the power of a regular Turret and has faster tracking, but uses 4 Ammo per shot.
- Imprinting intervals increased from 4hrs to 8hrs between each imprint. Each imprint gives a large amount of imprint bonus per imprinting.
- Shader models improved.

C

Cristian A Cazares

Yeah I seen

C

Cristian A Cazares

You can't play aberration until you download this

C

Charles Mcdonald

New dlc is in that 39 gb if you bought it or not just cant play it if dont own it and no s+

C

Cristian A Cazares

40 percent done with the update tho lol

J

Julian Gonzalez

Permanent 2x

C

Cristian A Cazares

My installation for the update stopped halfway but my download for the dlc still going

C

Cristian A Cazares

But I got it back up and installing where it left off ,

N

Nicola Cheyney

every now and again they do an uninstall and install, why such big update

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom