Contact advertising [email protected]

So we're at Rank 4 & I remember the helpper saying we would find a power up item on...

M

Martin Le Potriote

So we're at Rank 4 & I remember the helpper saying we would find a power up item on our homes floor & we haven't seen anything to pick up except a new caddhotty ;)

S

Shawn Robichaud

you need to wander round ur home area and find them sparkling on the ground

S

Shawn Robichaud

if it keeps saying there is something in your home area still..means you missed it and still there somewhere

M

Martin Le Potriote

Yeah i keep see the message pop up but nothing to be foubd anywhere. Cant even swim to island and got thenswimming guy beat. Thought maybe it would be there for that level

S

Shawn Robichaud

then its still there

M

Martin Le Potriote

If they accumulate (which I hope they do) then I should of ran into them or at least seen one. Do they spawn random places?

S

Shawn Robichaud

yup..gotta look carefully all over

K

Kevin Lafaso

Look on the internet there are help links. I don't remember where #4 is.

M

Martin Le Potriote

I need 1 2 3 & 4 as saw none except stupid peoplw to pay to copy aka strip for money ;)

M

Martin Le Potriote

Home is the middle round about where u play games and there a stupid half circle track for cartibg back to run over home right?

M

Martin Le Potriote

Plus a beach of useless characters

K

Kevin Lafaso

And go slow or you may miss it. There's one on the path heading toward surfers beach

K

Ken Gostchock

I had the same problem, couldn't find the hidden power modes. This video totally showed me exactly where to go.

K

Kevin Lafaso

This one is more detail

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Martin Le Potriote

Got the first 3. Thanks a mil guys. Couldnt find 4th by pond but thinking we might have to finish rank 4 to get 4th

K

Kevin Lafaso

Think you do. Not sure you got it but there's a caddy half way around the track. I needed help for that

M

Martin Le Potriote

Ah thats where he is. Thouggt it was weird seeing someone the track

M

Martin Le Potriote

& the coins & gems. What are they (best) for?

M

Martin Le Potriote

& isnt winning your opponents clothes called Strip Golf ;) but cant create a golfer without a shirt on. Lol.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom