Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So we have a server on ragnarok, its pvpve. Pve players are like the industry tribes...

A

Alexander Burton

So we have a server on ragnarok, its pvpve. Pve players are like the industry tribes and the pvp tribes are the raiders, mercs and factions.

Its open world pvp though, some regions of the map are safer than others, all depends on your connections.

We also use a currency mod, this is something that allows some good trading and reward system.

If you wanna get rich on this server and watch your tribes treasure burst at the seams. Just give us a try.

The norse mythology servers

A

Alexander Smith

Its a good server everyone, the admin staff handles problems swiftly and efficiently, the community is fun and often works together our global chat always has a conversation or 2 going, exp is custom designed to make players work more at the beginning so when you hit that max level you feel as though you actually accomplished something. If you have any questions for me just private message me here, or on discord my name on our discord is rai, and as one of the admin team will be happy to answer your questions

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom