Contact advertising [email protected]

So they plan to buff sombra As a sombra main with at least 230+ hours on her. I feel...

C

Ciel Low

So they plan to buff sombra

As a sombra main with at least 230+ hours on her. I feel sombra really needs her bullet spread fixed and maybe her hack not being cancelled when hit.

Other then that she is pretty good

L

Luke Wright

Only thing she could have that wouldn't unbalance her is coming out of invis faster.
Her DPS is immense anyway up close. Just not in the current meta, because if she tried to come out of ivis a hog would just hook her. So you don't really get the chance to DPS.

Her spread is fine, she shouldn't be able to kill a pharah out of the sky. Cancelling her hack is fine too, as she has stupidly fast anyway. It's the positioning for hacks those people just need to improve on.

Honestly anything else could break her than changing the amount of time it takes to come out of invis. She's mainly used for her emp anyway, which is hard to pull off unless your dropping from the sky unoticed as once again a hog will hook you.

J

Joan Natt

Where'd u see that lol

S

Sam Wilkinson

Lol if she could hack whilst taking damage it'd be ridiculous.

M

Matthew J Crofts

the only thing I think she could use as a sombra main myself is a small reduction on her bullet spread of 10-20% and going into/coming out of invis faster. Other than that I think she is fine. she is very powerful already with coordination

J

Jack Wilson

Imagine taking down a rein shield every 6 seconds or whatever the cool down is. Fuck that

J

Josh Meneghello

The latter is probably just because it makes sense thematically. If I could still do my IT stuff while getting shot, I'd be one unstoppable meganerd. Lol

D

Dominic Harold Otapa

Tbh the character is fine. She is balanced. Plus she is a team character not a solo slayer. The goal is to hack unnoticed. Hence the stealth. Coming out of invisibility faster would make her unbalanced as well. Immediate damage is a broken concept. I only have 120 hours on her but I play her in comp. Without chat. I'm masters. I shit you not. But hey ill take any buff to wipe some scrubs im shooting 67% win percent over 60 games this season.

R

Ryan Stoops

The hack needs to remain interuptable, but I do agree about her bullet spread. It doesn't need to be drastic, but I feel like she needs a bit more power. Although her ult is the strongest in the game imo

M

Mihnea Gogu

If they increased rate of fire or decreased spread shed be way better

C

Cory Foster

Also a sombra main, the ONLY buff she needs is for her voice line coming out of stealth to be a whisper

J

Jamal Green

Her gun is strong af if you know how to aim wtf....

J

Jonathan Martin

Hack not being interrupted? That would break her. You aren't supposed to hack people head on.

M

Marel McNamara

Hack not canceling when hit would be amazing. I feel like that would be enough of an adjustment as a sombra player. I always thought that was the worst game mechanic.

D

Derick Elkin

she wpuld be op

M

Mary Gimenez

They shouldn't change the hack cancel... Her hack has the same range as Mercy's beam iirc, she can easily teleport to highground and safely hack tanks without them noticing... Also her hacks feel like they last forever.

D

Dakota Fitzsimmons

Blizzard is going full retard with their buffs.

L

Leon Dettin

I feel the only change she'd need is to lower the voice when being stealthy...

C

Coyan Retsof

I basically main her and she could just use a spread reduction, she has had buffs already in the past that made her pretty balanced, she is left in the dust as DPS cuz the spread kinda sucks, fix that and she will be 100% imo

B

Brendon Alexander

LMFAO! Sombra does not need a buff. In fact, she need a nerf. And just two really. let that teleporter be destructible(it makes no sense why it isn't), and have that hack only work if the target isn't moving). Buffing her would just make the hack spam even worse, and Comp even more frustrating.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom