Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So the wife and I started a game this weekend on NA PVE 480 and we worked real hard to...

• Thread starter Christopher Nichols
  • Start date
C

Christopher Nichols

So the wife and I started a game this weekend on NA PVE 480 and we worked real hard to level up and build a base yesterday and get a few Dino's... Well, wouldn't ya know it, as soon as we did, a nearby tribe took notice and came over... They didn't get aggro, they actually dropped a bunch of useful items and were very nice. I was so pleased to find that being the case with this game. I haven't seen such an open and welcoming community since my time on Warframe. You guys rock. And people say Xbox One players are all babies and assholes!

J

James McLoughlin

You got lucky, I had someone drop me presents off by putting pillars all around my base and bring rock golems to my front gate

E

Ewan Wheeler

You havnt seen pvp

J

Jack Bauerr

Had that happen on our server too they even cleared pillars for us. Pve tho lol

B

Ben Newkirk

U got super lucky. All I hear is bs stories from official. Now if u join a good dedi that's filtered and screens the people the let in, then u can find there are tons of actually nice ppl who play ark.

R

Rebecca Wegner

Arkserver0216 stay away from them

K

Kevin Cumbie

PvE isnt filled with bloodlusting psychopaths like PvP, there's ya problem.

D

Derek Smith

Their is few good ones out there just hard to find.

B

Brittany Armstrong

Kevin not true I know playing a PVE official servers wear they will grab things and drop them into your base. They will build even a giant wall around your base or go as far as even kiting things over. Don't say PVE isn't as bad as PVP

B

Brittany Armstrong

I've gotten to where I only play player dedicated servers official is really bad

J

James Ward

Slow down hombre, you've just gotten lucky. You will find it very hard to find human decency amongst ark players particularly on official servers

B

BC Dishman

Defintly got luck. I'm a complete noob and everyone thinks I'm a troll

C

Chris Harley

PVE for you...

J

Justus Garrett

Hey. A fellow Warframe player. I use most of my time between the two.

B

Brianna Herrera

Pve either has power tripping assholes or cool dudes. Glad you met the nicer ones.

C

Chris Irwin

I had the same thing happen to me when i first joined my server. Now i do the same for new members. I have even made up some packs for them that usually include metal tools, a pike,crossbow, flak armor, water skin, cooked meat and sometimes a ptera. Just alittle something to get them over the hump as long as i know they are making an effort it thrive on their own But if a level 1 "human" comes begging to join my tribe (im solo btw) without even making an effort to build the basics i find it hard to be as giving.

B

Brianna Herrera

Well if you ever need help come to my server. It will be a travel but at least you can get on your feet.

J

Jesse Emil Steffen

On one the of the servers I'm on, I was out gathering. Guy flew in on a wyvern, dropped me a metal pick, and flew away.

A

Aaron McCullen

Had that happen once then they tranqed me and force fed me spoiled meat till I died then killed my tames and left

D

Darren Kingsley Newham

Like you said you’ve just started playing. Give it time the trolls are everywhere

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom