Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So the family got a Switch for Xmas and even though we got all the usual titles (Mario...

P

Patrick Diggins

So the family got a Switch for Xmas and even though we got all the usual titles (Mario Ody.,Mario Kart, Splatoon, etc) my children (7 and 4) are OBSESSED with Arms. It's good IMO, but not great. Has Arms taken over any other homes? What do you guys think of this title, is it deeper than I'm giving it credit for?

J

Jaime Bland

Got boring quick for me

B

Brian Castleberry

Great game with a super deep system. GOTY material for me.

J

Jace Young

Underrated.

J

Jeremy M. Peters

Actually I enjoy the game a lot. It has real solid game play and is surprisingly deep. I feel like people get bored of it because it’s not very easy to master and they get beaten down a lot.

B

Brian Castleberry

Agreed. 180 hours in and I'm still playing it.

M

Mark Arthur

Only game I regret buying for full price.

J

Juan Medina

Love this game so much fun.

S

Sean Sharpe

One of the better switch games.. but for the price you'd expect more from it..
Good news is the regular dlc updates that are given give extra reasons to play the game..

L

Liam Scott

Bought splatoon today and was disappointed there isn't a local multiplayer option.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

I like ARMS a lot. Has really great character designs and is really fun for local multiplayer. I think Nintendo missed the mark on the lore and story these characters beg for

A

Anthony Haigh

Our daughter loves it! Although it has lost its appeal with all the new games but she still plays! She Even Cosplayed it!

L

Lee Burgos

I just borrowed it from a friend the other day and I'm pretty sure I'm buying it. I love the aesthetics and it's just really fun all around.

Z

Zach Allemon

Awesome

A

Anders Højd

It's really fun but i havent played it so much

C

Cassidy Danielle Snay

My son got one for christmas as well and he Loovessss arms! It's all he plays! I personally think it's sort of hard to move around and get the controls down but he is obsessed!

S

Shawn Adrian

Great game. If it was put out with a little more breathing room from MK8 and Splat 2 it would have done better I think

M

Michael Press

Been on the fence with Arms big time

R

Rashad Moore

Most underrated game on Switch in my opinion. I honestly don't get why so many hate it.

R

Randolph Stillman

bleh, played it for a few weeks and was bored the entire time, traded it in and got something different

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom