Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So. Someone just data-mined all of the Switch games coming out in the next few years...

C

Caleb Harrison

So. Someone just data-mined all of the Switch games coming out in the next few years (Including Super Smash Bros ROYALE). Guys. Please. I need to know if this is true or not. I.... I don't know if I want to believe yet. This looks WAY TOO GOOD to be true.

C

Cameron Kok

Fake.

A

Angel Cirilo

Fake.
As far as I know, you can't data-mine consoles. Unless this dude hacked and infiltrated into the Nintendo Servers where they have all their info, plans, etc, which is highly unlikely.

C

Caleb Harrison

I figured. There were way too many exiting games for me to easily believe this.

W

Wesley Grimes

How do you datamine a console for upcoming games????

People need to think logically

J

Josh Brown

Could be real, but who knows. It looks way too good to be true. Most of the games the community wants are on here. Bookmark the page and watch for announcements. You never know.

B

Bethany Woodcock

"*Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival DX

*Animal Crossing: Maple Village"

Faaaaake

M

Mike Icon

I don't get why people speculate so hard. Who cares? We all know generally what games will come out - the usual Nintendo fare. If we're lucky, a new good series or two will pop up... but, yeah, it's Nintendo so I doubt there will be any major surprises any time soon. Just chill and buy games as they come.

D

Dustin Luca

Uploaded on Feb. 4.

It's more than a month and a half old.

G

George Adams

Is this real, or is it a game?

C

Chris Milne

Hit and run HD! Please let this be true.

J

John Buning

no MGS games :(

T

Tom Bailey

Amiibo festival dx is a game on the list, defo fake

L

Lavi Absol Bookman

Ugh I so would love it if this is true. I want my Shadow Of The Tomb Raider, Sonic Hero HD, and the Black Opps 4. But I’m not going to get my hopes up because I can see them not happening. But still it would be fantastic to have them all on the switch. Even now knowing that there is probably a Sonic Hero remake is so much better because that was my all time favorite game on the ps2.

J

Joseph Loveland

A little early for April Fools.

M

Mike Morris

I'm gonna go with it being fake.

S

Snickers Keller

Pokemon: chemical
Pokemon: Nuclear

Lmfao yea because Pokemon is going to base their new games off that..... Pokemon Nuclear is a fan made game on PC that Nintendo flagged for copyright a few years back doubt that's going to happen....

It's nice to see this person put a new DKC on the list but I feel like Banana Bonanza is the worst title I've ever heard.... Metroid Prime 4 Sylux's revenge?? Come on.

F

Francisco Palumbo

If it's fake, it doesn't even include any Starfox title. Sad ☹

S

Shae Noble

i just looked for animal crossing ngl

J

Justin McGowan

Some of it would be good but all I want is Fallout on Nintendo so this doesn't cut it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom