Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So some of my fliers suddenly dropped levels after that update. My baby ptera dropped...

C

Chris Sellenberg

So some of my fliers suddenly dropped levels after that update. My baby ptera dropped 28 by itself, plus some of my argies, though they aren't as bad. Anyone else seeing this?

A

Aryn Watson

How long have you had those eggs?

B

Bryce William Vargas

I'm sure you're a troll. But if you really just updated to the flier nerf then you're in for a rude awakening lmao

C

Chris Sellenberg

i had the eggs for quite some time, about the reason i hatched them really and no not a troll, the log shows 204 hatch and after update it's 176

C

Chris Sellenberg

an argie i hatched last week dropped 25 levels too

B

Bryce William Vargas

Aryn Watson is right. I forgot eggs laid before the nerf retain their Stats until the server resets

C

Chris Sellenberg

crap, well there goes the fun of that

C

Chris Sellenberg

was my highest bird hatch too, so sad

B

Bryce William Vargas

I feel ya. We had pteras coming out at 254 before the nerf. Didn't realize they were literally taking the levels away from them lol

B

Bryce William Vargas

Just make a delicious omlet for dinner and call it a night lol

C

Chris Sellenberg

well at least none of the stats actually got touched since they couldn't have movement speed, I'll settle on that for now.

A

Aryn Watson

Yea just the levels :)

C

Chris Taylor

Flier nerf...all stats that went to speed became lost..depending on the tame some lost more then others. If you have old eggs those will nerf as well.. and some fliers wasn't effected so I believe another micro patch came out to make sure

B

Bryce William Vargas

They've been adding back bit by bit. I don't know what exactly but the Stam drain on pteras has definitely been reduced since the initial nerf

C

Chris Foltin

....omg not this again.
The only thing you lost is something that already wasnt there. All they did was remove wasted points from flyers. So if you lost lvls, it never had stats to begin with

C

Chris Foltin

Something i wish they did to every dino

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom