Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So, rentable servers are confirmed for next month. Anyone got any intel on whether or...

T

Tim Crosby

So, rentable servers are confirmed for next month. Anyone got any intel on whether or not we can transfer maps? Plz cite sources!

T

Trisha Black

Holly Amber Bristow

H

Holly Amber Bristow

The only way I think you might be able to do it is by backing it up on a memory device or something

M

Michael Nibbler Sambrook

Na will be fresh start wildcard have said

T

Tim Crosby

Any links or sources? Looking for tweets or posts by devs or nitrado

S

Son OfThe King

Not going to be able to transfer.

K

Kelly Johnson

they've been promising for months.. still not holding my breath

T

Tim Crosby

It's been confirmed for next month. 25th I think. All these comments saying no, still no proof from the devs either way. It's all fake news lol

A

Atom William Wallace

It was confirmed for August, then September, now October...

D

Douglas Cofty

from what I have seen with renting servers you basically select one map and thats installed. Not able to transfer map to map. Not sure if they will have it where you can link servers, i doubt it but who knows

M

Moko Mclaren

Robbie Kendall Caine Cockroft Sierra Karuia

D

Dan Collins

you can rent cluster servers so yes you'll be able to transfer to other maps on your rented cluster

D

Douglas Cofty

problem with that is your looking at having to rent multiple servers at a price per user per server so the cost isnt gonna be cheap for a game where people expect free online play. Double edge sword will kill it

N

Nita Arnold

More info later apparently

J

Joe Allen

T

Tim Crosby

yeah, thats similar to what i saw from nitrado. looking to see if there's any quotes from devs with more info. guess ill just have to wait and see. id be willing to pay the extra money for cross-ark compatibility and map transfers. it's more of an investment for me and my channel. its not just me paying to play the game

S

Scott Armstrong

i dont see map transfers possible. you cannot copy or move an ark data file from your xbox to any other device currently. as in you cant even back up dats from time to time. not to mention...for them to emplement this...+ the off site server company they use to allow this could turn into a logistical nightmare for them snf cause more problem than its probably worth to them or Wildcard. so i dont ever sre this happening.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom