Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So real question I haven't been able to find an answer to on Twitter or Facebook. Is...

T

Trent Jones

So real question I haven't been able to find an answer to on Twitter or Facebook. Is this Super Smash Bros. a port or a no?

J

JP Cermeno

We don't know. I think it will be similar thing to Splatoon 2. It will be a huge portion of the original game with a new coat of paint, new characters, stages, and maybe a good story mode

A

Adrian Chan

I'll be happy if they have gamecube controller support

M

Michael Catherine

A

Adrian Chan

It's probably still very early in development which is why they didn't show any in game footage

B

Brian Carroll

E3 will be mainly focused on this game most likely. That's when they will probably release all the good info

H

Hiru Ming

Daddy Sakurai confirmed its a new installment

C

Carlos Silva

Yes. Switch is PORTABLE

P

Peter McKennon

No. It's Smash Bros 5, THIS is what Sakurai was working on all this time and it's been in development since the DLC ended.

A

Anthony Vaccarella

All new reason to buy a Wii U GameCube adapter. :)

A

Angel Isian

Not a Port. If you go to the the video description in the Switch’s news feed you’ll notice that the one for Smash says “working title” which means it’s a new game. Ports are just called by their previous title and then they just add some extra word like ultimate, complete or deluxe edition. Also, Sakurai confirmed he’s been secretly working in this for some time.

R

Ryan Tucker

I'll laugh when it's s port

J

Jay Kusanagi

It’s an original game.

I

Isimi Kehinde

It's not a port as indicate by the date at the right end corner of the trailer.
If it were a port (like every other game presented) it would have put the date of the original and the date of the port but it's not the case.

R

Richard Moore

no

N

Nathan Philip Barclay

Not a port. New game.

X

Xavier Stegall

No. It's the original game.

R

Rubani James Ricky Streete-Hamilton

No new

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Justin McGowan

They have been calling it "Super Smash Bros for Nintendo Switch (working title)" so that's a good indication that it's new, at least largely new. But either way it doesn't matter is it's a port or not, there's already more Switch consoles it there than Wii U. If anything I expect it's going to be all content from WiiU&3DS plus new stuff so it'll be a toss up which it actually is lol.

R

Ryan Wijaya

I don't really follow SSB series, but that logo has number '4' on it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom