Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So question a player of mine asked if it is possible to create a cluster of servers...

D

Doug Spell

So question a player of mine asked if it is possible to create a cluster of servers for simply server wars as in each host would b able to keep his or her stats and server preferences but cluster with othera so that players have more PvP options what is ur guys thoughts on this

J

Jai Tams

shit one server owner could be a dick and have x10 while another server owner can have x100 just isnt fair and one server owner could spawn everything in for his/her players

D

Doug Spell

True that is a risk but if u could find a few host that are not totle sucks it might b fun as far as the stats go that's up to each host the better stats the better loot as far as I'm concerned and the more challenge Lol so I'm ok with the stats not the spawn stuff thow

D

Doug Spell

Also kinda takes away the ability to admin abuse the players bc of the amount of maps they will have to live in also what ever one owner can do the rest can do as well so that kinda takes the bite out of it but eather way if someone was to do that the other host could literally just vote him out of the cluster

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom