Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So please admins remove if not allowed. A couple of days ago I posted about a...

R

Robert Lee

So please admins remove if not allowed.

A couple of days ago I posted about a dedicated that I thought was awesome but the population was low (which was a red flag). Come to find out I know first hand why the server population was low. Server Arkaholicks has EXTREME admin abuse. From "offline" raiding being against the rules and the admin and his allies come stomping through wiping bases to force joining people into your tribe so they can unclaim dinos and get past your base defenses. I tried helping these guys get their server pop up but I can tell you now DO NOT waste your time here you will be insided while being solo and offline lol.

A

Andrew Valasek

Wanna come join a new server low pop just started up and I just got admin and gonna start working on things there PvP zero admin abuse

P

Preston Tatum

Been on this server before and they do abuse big time

J

John Swisher III

Idk about you all but admin god raiding would sound boring to do.
If i raid while admin it'll be on one of my servers not going to be connected by cluster and dine legit lol.
Only reason mine are low atm is the recent wipes from the patches

B

Beau Proctor

Ill join n abuse there ips i bet they will change the way they play pretty quick lol

K

Kelly Watt

I played on this server was wiped by a level 500 god mode quetz with a full rocket turrer

R

Rew Ziegz

Add Le9endK than join game no admin abuse

A

Alan A Reynolds

You are more than welcome to join my server there is definitely no admin abuse and we are moving to Ragnarok soon as it comes out the Facebook page and gamer tag are both Ark server 575 reasonably boosted nothing too much any questions just ask

S

Steven Rowley

Get yourself here bud. Mature admins and a great community
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

P

Paul Shaw

I used to be appart of this server, i solo tamed so many max tames for the tribe i was appart of.

E

EJ Moya

No admin abuse here. We caught you in a lie and you rage quit... You ran away from an issue you refused to deal with, when all I asked for was a screen shot of your tribe log. We didn't touch anything till we were for sure it was you that killed our passives and broke server rules. No dinos were unclaimed we killed them all. Next time man up!

R

Robert Lee

Really prove I killed the passive please! Please by all means prove I killed the passives

R

Robert Lee

I have screen shots of people being cheated into my tribe so where's your proof I killed the passives

E

EJ Moya

2nd night in a row. I don't need proof you did that last night when you rage quit

E

EJ Moya

E

EJ Moya

When you clearly lied your ass off

R

Robert Lee

Those aren't passives those are structures

R

Robert Lee

Not sure how new to the game you are there is a difference

C