Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 So people which is a better company. Wildcard with Ark or Happy Games with No mans...

J

Jakob Woods

So people which is a better company. Wildcard with Ark or Happy Games with No mans sky? They seem almost comparable at this rate.

J

Jay Thompson

I vote Blizzard and world of Warcraft

B

Brett Fuller

Go with no mans sky
You will ❤ it

A

Adam James Francis

which company is beter hmm ok

wildcard: bring out a early access game, has multiplayer,delays the full release of the game to stablize the servers and other things.

happy games: bring out FULL RELEASED GAME, "has" multiplayer (haha right), didn't talk to its customers for what like 8 months,then when it does bring out new content its good for what like an extra hour or 2

there are pro's and con's to both game but i 100% prefer ark, if i wanted to play a no man sky type game i'd play Subnautica.

D

Divinum Furis

I'll stick with the one that's held my attention longer than a couple of hours. Delays due to issues found in a beta > straight up lies in a full release. But that's just my opinion.

A

Amber Hughes

EA... *falls over laughing*

T

Tabitha Panda Lee

Jaidan Andre Pillieron

P

Penny Loeb

He'll at this point I think if those were only choice, is go back to game boy

A

Arron Taylor

Liam

D

Daniel Black

Hahaa happy games it's called hello games

J

Jodie Smith

Both games got very boring! Stick to gta 5 or something

T

Tiffani Diane

Fuck them both lol

M

Michael Prentice

No man's sky is shit tho

M

Michael Prentice

Ark is the best game of all time they are so far apart its not even funny

K

Keeley Mini Kee Cove

You can't compare wildcard to the creators of no man's sky. Wildcard only pushed back a release date the creators of no man's sky committed fraud!!!!

M

Mark Chandler

No mans sky lacks even basic content go for ark its buggy at the mo but even in its current state it's 100x the game no mans sky could ever be.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom