Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So out of all the heroes whos the most broken in your own opinion? Mine is junkrat the...

• Thread starter Naikele Tavola Gagnon
  • Start date
N

Naikele Tavola Gagnon

So out of all the heroes whos the most broken in your own opinion? Mine is junkrat the fact his shift can kill people without needing his left click is rediculous dmg wise. And also the fact his trap can somehow sink under the ground making it unseeable unless your hunting for it lol and then there is his death passive that gets me all the time when im rein for example lol charge him into a wall and no matter what his bombs notch out at least 50% of my hp hahaha i just think they made him absolutely redic with 2 sticky bombs or w.e they are actually called

E

Evan Landry

Moira’s orbs are what bother me the most right now. It’s just easy zoning way too often.

R

Robin Persson

Junkrat should take dmg of his shift bombs or his ulti imo

R

Ryan Burns

I'm a rein main and all you have to do is take a jump back and raise shield. I never get hit by it

N

Nick de Bruyker

Tracer imo

E

Eric Clark

Everyone who says junkrats shift can one shot people are dumb and need to Google him, like wtf is wrong with you guys he does 120 damage per grenade and mine and 80 with his trap. How about before ranting and raving about how dumb a character is think about how dumb you are. It's people like that that make me want to end it all

A

A Kassem Cloudy

Hog used to be of of my fav when he still had his one shot one kill... but now they killed him

S

Shannon Cubley

But that's the point of his trap. It's *meant* to be made hidden to the enemy team to catch them off guard lol It's meant to help your team cover flanking routes. I would normally put my junkrat trap on the stairs going up to the big ball thing on Gibraltar. If someone triggers it, it's meant you use it as a warning system. It's no different from Widow's venom mine to be used in the same way! The trap is to be used as it's intended - to help cover flanking routes and catch the enemy team off-guard. If I know where my trap is and catches someone, I warn my team about the flanker. It's that easy.

A

Aaron Scott

Junkrat 100%
He needs to take dmg from his explosives

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom