Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So my titan is stuck at light lvl 270 and everything is dropping at light level 266...

• Thread starter Hector Hernandez Mendoza
  • Start date
H

Hector Hernandez Mendoza

So my titan is stuck at light lvl 270 and everything is dropping at light level 266 what’s the best way to increase my light level now?

D

Darin Ferraro

Nightfall, and all milestones that give "Powerful Gear" each week. Make sure to equip your highest light level setup before accepting the powerful engrams. I think they are called Luminous Engrams in game.

D

Darin Ferraro

Also check to see if you have random legendary armor/weapon mods in your inventory from drops. Add those in regardless cause they bump your light +5 each. Once you are at a higher level the next level stuff drops for you with powerful engrams.

D

Darin Ferraro

Once you get to 280 you can exchange batches of blue mods for legendary mods with the stats you like.

H

Hector Hernandez Mendoza

Thank you!

M

Matt Josey

Heroic public events could help

B

Barry Kilgour

Ive mentioned this a few times and no one has interjected. Please correct me if im wrong. But you are lvl 270 and items are still dropping at 266. I was told that the power lvl gained by lengendary mods does NOT count for drops. So if you got to 270 because your stuff has all those +5 mods you kinda need to subtract them to find you true power lvl as far as drops are concerned. It sounds silly but from the nonchalant testing ive done it does seem to be true...but I cant find a source for the info.

B

Barry Kilgour

I found this...appears whoever told me that was right

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

W

Wil Vergara

I have a better winrate with conspirator rather than mida.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom