Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So my server corrupted yet again on ragnarok and I was wondering if the center is any...

C

Cory Huddleston

So my server corrupted yet again on ragnarok and I was wondering if the center is any better? I figure ragnarok will continue to have these issues until the ice wyverns are fixed.

K

Kris Sa

Again?! Dear lord dude. What are you doing to your server lol. Ours hasn't corrupted at all *knock on wood*

J

Jessica Benitez

Ice wyverns are fixed? I haven't had any issues on my serv since update

D

Dusty Crow

My last comment was witty but I think I mixed up people damn XD

M

Michael Newfb Wintersgill

Me and my tribe are looking for a center server. If you do go to the map center hmu with the stats

T

Tommy Spears

Ice wyverns are great and work fine on my server. It has been up since Ragnarok started and no had to reset once.

D

Dusty Crow

In my experience I haven't had a corruption but we did restart and switched maps cuz it was so built up it would crash once a hour

T

Tommy Spears

I think the reason many player dedi servers may have crashed or had to be reset was because people were hatching broken ice wyvern eggs. Until they fixed it we did a wipe specifically to kill all ice wyverns. We have never had a bad crash.

S

Steven Rowley

I've had no trouble at all since ragnorock. We have Phoenix and ice dragons. Think your just unlucky mate. Have you tried reinstalling game. Might help. Good luck

L

Luke Whitman

I switched to sender due to so e glitches going on and it is but now no one want to play as they joined to be in rag and they said it’s not the stats it’s the map

B

Bobby Johnson

I dont have any problems with mine

C

Cory Huddleston

Lucky you all

J

Jack Cooper

Spooniertea712

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom