Contact advertising [email protected]

So my culture is kinda different , and I don't understand the thing with XQC , isn't...

A

Abdullah Mohalel

So my culture is kinda different , and I don't understand the thing with XQC , isn't telling a gay guy to suck a Dick the same as telling a straight one to eat pussy? I would be fine if someone told me to eat pussy, so how is this homophobic basically ?

C

Chris Howard

suck my dick or go suck a dick tends to be an insult

J

Jordan Arcand

I dont think they're trying to be homophobic when they say it.

K

Kaili Jennings

Bad bait is bad

K

Kyle Marbory

Telling someone to go suck a dick is only an insult if you think there's something wrong with sucking dick. I'd argue the only truly homophobic part is the follow up comment of he'd probably like that, because it then made his sexuality an attacking point when it was unnecessary.

M

Mikkelsen Kurtis

I mean I don’t see it as homophobic, I think reddit needs to get laid and stop being fucking cucks

Q

Quentim Garbe

This relates to OW how?

R

Rafael Paul Occeña

Lmao I think he's those for comedic purposes

M

Mark Walls

Eat a dick > suck a dick

F

Fadhli Moch

stop defending xqc like he is your god

E

Esteban Vazquez

The overwatch community is so stupid.you guys treating those pro players like gods.

A

Abhishek Kumar

Anybody who hates on xQc is usually a bigger asshole than xQc himself

J

Jennifer Rae Pusak

It just seems inappropriate? Like, I like xqc but he knew what he said was a bit iffy as soon as he said something about the kid liking to suck dick. He creates his own drama, lol he'll get over it. He should stop talking shit if he's gonna whine about the backlash. Which he did. I'm watching him now and he had to stop playing just to whine how he did nothing wrong.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom