Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So my boyfriend and I both play ark on Xbox. We want to host a server, can I do that...

B

Breanna Kainz

So my boyfriend and I both play ark on Xbox. We want to host a server, can I do that with my PC version yet?

J

Jordan Moose Hayball

No not until 26th

J

Jacob Wilson

No sadly not yet but soon

T

Tom Hall

Not yet but it also won't be as simple as just running ark on the pc and hosting from there. Right now the only option for xbox users is to rent a server from Nitrado. I am not sure and it is not clear if it will be possible to run ark on the windows 10 version (soon to be released) and run the server from that without renting. But at the current moment the only way to run a server on Xbox is with a second xbox

P

Paul Garner

Heard been pushed back to November now

L

Lily Grace Dixon

You'll never be able to cross play or cross host with the pc version you currently own (the steam one). When xbox gets cross play with pc it'll be with a new, different Win10 version that you'll download from the windows store.
And no, no pc and xbox fun time yet lol. And no entirely sure if we'll be able to host from our own pcs or only able to rent from 3rd party but think they did say something about hosting so fingers crossed!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom