Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So me building my own pc is going to me more expensive then buying one pre built

B

Bradley Conley

So me building my own pc is going to me more expensive then buying one pre built

D

Daytona Oglesby

What's the GPU? Graphics card?

R

Ryan Lambirth

You are going for the wrong parts if you want something cheap

B

Bradley Conley

I want to be able to play an not have to upgrade for a while

D

Daytona Oglesby

You can do that and still go under a grand. Mine was 1k or right close to it, built it last year

R

Ryan Lambirth

Still going for the wrong parts look at amd instead of Intel equal power sometimes more for half the price

R

Ryan Lambirth

I built mine for 800 2 years ago and ran multiple highend games on max settings and streamed while doing it

M

Michael Cristoferi

Now a days prices for memory, especially DDR4, and video cards are pretty high for consumers, manufacturers don't have to deal with the same pricing we do, so pre builts are cheaper at the mid to high range level right now.

L

Larry Mitchell Lacey

Parts are expensive right now because of mining , building a pc rn is going
To be hard .

R

Ryan Lambirth

Microcenter or newegg

N

Nick Patrick

Xidax.com is the only way to go in my opinion. You get to choose your parts and theyre not overpriced. They have a lifetime warranty on all parts inside the case and including service/repairs. They have a buy back program where they will rebuy parts at 65% of what you paid originally. I love mine

S

Sebby Amaro

Mining has made a $500 gpu almost double. It’s pretty shitty for pc gamers atm. Higher end pre built are better now

S

Sarah Percy

Ddr 4 is expensive. You can make do with ddr3 and a lower range processor and graphics card which can still run on epic settings and be overclocked. Your going for new stuff

D

Duane Nachbaur

God u can get the HP omen with an i7 and 1050i for that price

J

James Shaw

I bought 2 pcs for that price, both will run any game.

D

Danny Germoso Dan-ger

Future proof with 7700k best for gaming coffee lake is ok

D

Danny Germoso Dan-ger

It makes you buy a new 300 series motherboard if you get coffee lake

D

Daniel Brannon

sadly they are right it is going to be more costly it was not always that way but now with companies building premade computers for gaming it they buy it in builk so they get discounts

M

Matt Griffin

That's not a TERRIBLE price for building a PC considering most pre-built crap I've been seeing has a 128GB SSD included... which won't do very well very long with Ark.

B

Brandon Blackmer

It's not a good time to buy pc parts they are all over priced

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom