Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So I've been debating whether to pick up Xenoblade Cronicles 2, but I didn't enjoy the...

M

Marco Perez

So I've been debating whether to pick up Xenoblade Cronicles 2, but I didn't enjoy the first Xenoblade Cronicles so I'm not sure. Any thoughts that can help with the desicion? Thanks in advance!!

S

Sarah Buckley

It's a great game

G

Guillaume Oak

What didn't you like about the original?

D

Dane Brooks

I didn't play the original but if I'm being objective as much as I love Xenoblade 2 it doesn't have the same broad apeal as Mario Oddessy or BOTW.

You'll love it if: You like a heavily story driven game in the Amine genre, don't mind some what complex (very layered) game mechanics that can be frustrating to get the hang of but are rewarding in the end, and aren't expecting a really interactive fighting experince ( the combat does require a lot of strategy but its not fully real time action like BOTW).

R

Rico Derr

Friend borrowed mine. Played 125 hours. I have played 0

L

Luke Lovelock

I played xbc1... i liked it. Didnt love it though. Xbc2 has been so good though. Other than the obnoxious amount of inflated tits... its been really solid.

L

Louise Peters

I'm really enjoying it up to 160 hours, i think its worth it

D

David Wyborn

I didnt like it at all which is a shame because I really wanted to lol

R

Roddy Martin

No

K

Kyler Ferry

Can always buy it physical, and return it if you don't like it lol

T

Tom Wexler

how is the open world? empty or tons of stuff to do?

M

Matthew Wood

Heads up: Chapter 3 and before can feel a bit slow but it really picks up after.

P

Peter Van Eede

if you didn't like the first one you're not gona like the second one.

S

Sarah Buckley

I hope they bring one to switch

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom