Contact advertising [email protected]

So I'm thinking of adding a few miscellaneous items to my PC, want to step up to a...

M

Mark Wintersmith

So I'm thinking of adding a few miscellaneous items to my PC, want to step up to a water cooling system, replace the old fans since they rattle a lot when I start it up. Just sprucing it up. Any ideas or suggestions of what I should add?
My Specs are.

MSI Radeon R9 390 8 gigs
AMD FX-8350 Black Edition
G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB
240 SSD
two one TB HDDs
ASUS M5A99FX motherboard
CORSAIR RM Series RM1000 1000W PSU.

R

Rawlston Shamik

H115i and call it a day. Think about moving to AM4 or TR4

R

Riley Branson

Want full custom or just aio liquid cooler for cpu?
If custom, first things i would be looking at is if theres fullcover waterblocks for your gpu (dont think there is), but you can get a universal gpu waterblock that only covers the gpu and then put heatsinks on the vram. Then next consider what pump and reservoir you want to use, so either tube res, or bay reservoir, personally for your case i would recommend going bay reservoir, then consider what radiators and fan config you want to run. Make sure you have space for the radiators, so consider if the radiators will actually fit, and include the 25mm fan thickness. You also want to consider loop order, to try and find the shortest tubing runs. Lastly, you want soft or rigid tubing?

R

Riley Branson

Also which haf case is it? Might be able to go triple alphacool monsta rad ontop, if not maybe triple ut60 alpha cool with potentially push pull.

A

Ashley Siddons

To be honest dude ya gpu is good rest I'll be looking to invest in a CPU and mobo upgrade rather then water cooling an old am3 set up

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom