Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 So I'm not afraid to ask but what's up with Dorthaki UC SC Power Rangers VOA VVV AND...

M

Michael Green

So I'm not afraid to ask but what's up with Dorthaki UC SC Power Rangers VOA VVV AND The Wildones What happened to make some of these tribes beef and why does almost everyone claim to know or be apart of these tribes?

M

Michael Green

Thanks Grandpa Mike Hill

S

Shane Wansitler

So I’m not afraid to ask...why is this dude spending so much time on this page making posts ALL DAY LONG?? Lol

A

Al Pacheco

Everyone shits on you even dogs!!!

A

Andrew Smalling

A

Axel Willems

its two mega allys who have been powerful on legacy u got relentless ally its on youtube nd u hve KOS both are in war but 80% ppl say that to scare u off dont believe em

S

Shane Wansitler

I think he’s a new Ark player. Hasn’t been around the past year.

A

Axel Willems

nd for the ppl acting like a dick just gtfo lol u dont need to respond on his messages u can just scroll further this page is 4 questions

S

Shaun Filczer

Put yourself into the shoes of a mega alliance. There is no one worthy enough to raid unless its another mega tribe or alliance. In the end i think all those groups want a challenge that will only come from fighting each other

H

Hillary Ann Henson

If they come in demanding payments with the threat of raiding you if you dont pay up, most likely not the real deal.

U

UC Reapin ColdBlood

I now have cancer reading this post.

T

Tori-Ann Alisha Rose Terlaje

You asked a question in this page lol not a lot of people are going to give actual answers or be very smart.

M

Michael Green

Al Pacheco what tribe are you in I'm curious

S

Sarah Shwartze

I don't know nor a part of this tribes

F

Fernando Rodriguez

All you have to do is trap all spawns with turrets. Have the server maintain them. Theres no way of being cross raided.

J

Josh Kershaw

Basically everyone claims to know them or be in them like how little kids always say 'my dad works at Microsoft and he will ban your PlayStation account' when they get beat

T

Tyrone Jaramillo

We get 5 people a day that come to our server claiming some shit or another. It's been true maybe 3 times ever and the usually low dude on the totem pole.

M

Michael Green

Facts or a guy who was kicked

M

Mike Robideau

If someone claims to be affiliated with any of them its not realy them

M

Miguel Garcia

Uc say they are a “gaming community” that they don’t pick on small tribes. That they only go after people who think they are all that. Well that’s is a lie. They go to random servers and wipe people for no reason and say that it is their server now. This is why voa has been at war with them. This is why we wiped them off of server 84. We are coming for you UC. And if you think the mega alliance you got going on is going to save you. Think again.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom