Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So im looking for a server with boosted stats not too boosted tho but just enuf i also...

B

Birdy Charron

So im looking for a server with boosted stats not too boosted tho but just enuf i also want admin controlled events and a server where the admins dont play but just watch so its fair and the must be on 24/7 in case im in need of service has 2 be pvp but only pvp when im on it has 2 be a cluster cuz im not gunna go look for another server just because i wanna play on rag between 5-12 but the center when its warm outside i want a dedicated admin team ready to ban ppl when they kill my dino im not breeding them to be killed i want 3 dragons and a set of master craft tools as a starter but only if i get them it wont be fair if every1 gets 1 ill never be alpha that way i want the admin to pay me $0.43 every 27 mins im on their server 2 pay 4 my time and i need some1 to explain cloud atlas to me

Z

Zach Davis

That’s us!!
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Matt Koebel

Richard Te Naera Marsters look at this guy

M

Meghan Shumate

Oh man I loved that movie ♡♡♡

T

Taylin Barston

Young Ark All Map Cluster Seeking a Long Term Relationship with Adult Players who Love PvP and Grinding.....I am different from all those other clusters you may have tried, my boosts aren't that big but I make up for it with an active helpful Discord and willingness to try new original events. If I sound like the cluster for you, just wait until you see my website,
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. So, if you like long walks on the beach and desire an alpha position, look no further.

J

James Matthews

Server Name: Arking24/7
Map: Ragnarok
Slots: 70
Harvest: x15
Breeding: x120
Imprint every 3mins
Infinite weight
Player level 221
Wild Dino level 450
Easy Tek
Tek in Drops

\/Boss fight Element\/
Easy Boss: 300 Element
Medium Boss: 500 Element
Hard Boss: 1000 Element

Aberration Dino Spawns
Basilisk and Drake can't be tamed so ask admin to force tame it for you if you find one and want it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom