Contact advertising [email protected]

So I'm a Mccree player and lately I've been getting into widow while playing FFA but I...

A

Austin Wood

So I'm a Mccree player and lately I've been getting into widow while playing FFA but I still cant get her aim down like I can for a character like Mccree, Hanzo or 76. Looking for the high ranked widow players to give me some tips and advice.

J

Jan Breznik

Well i have exacly same problem i mean i did got some great potg's and highlists already but i still miss a lot

P

Patrick Leipold

Send nudes to kephrii, he will explain everything. j/k
Have you tried to lower your sense? Also adjust your scope sense to what it feels most comfortable to you.
The main reason people are missing shots is their sense is too high

A

Alejandro Carranza

If you like to follow streamers,look up"Bambi-Q"

C

Charya Khem

I’m not pro but the tips my friend gave me after watching me play around in training room he said the following (not word for word but just based on what i remember)

• suggested 800 dpi 4 ingame sens (but up to you, it’s just suggested)
• work on your centering (i still have no clue wtf he meant)
• aim for the shoulder area, because if you aim for the head and miss YOU MISS, whilst for the shoulder, you miss the head you still get a body shot
• sounds tedious but practice everyday HURRDURR, he suggested a custom game full of Ana bots, set to headshot only, Ana can’t one shot do you’ll never die
• don’t panic, you tense up and when you move the mouse it’ll be out of control, either too less or too much, just stay calm (fkn easier said than done , i was panic screaming in my vid when shit got too close that’s why he said that)

That’s all i remember

M

Mike Dennis Schneider Buchholz

Melina Bräunicke

J

Jan Breznik

any1 wants to play 1v1 widow pc/europe for fun? xD

S

Skye Gatlin

For me, I do snap shots when I can. Like, in some ways, you gotta be quick, because when the enemy team sees you, (especially the D.Va), you’re gonna wanna make sure they don’t live long enough to get close to you. But also, if they’re distracted, I like to track my target. Just keep practicing with her, I’m sure you’ll get the hang of it. (I’m not exactly TOP ranked, but I’m pretty damn good with her imo. I Main her. I still have a lot of work to do). Also, just try to relax and be aware of surroundings. Constantly make sure that no one is trying to sneak up on you bc when you’re scoped in, it’s easy for a Tracer or a Reaper to flank and get the jump on you. That’s just my advice. I’m sure you’ll become a great widow player!

D

Davyn Simpson

Haha I just play 1v1 custom games with my friend who’s a sniper god

J

Josiah Dallago

lower sens, and learning flick shots did it for me with widow

A

Artur Świątkowski

Headshots only games are great way to learn when you're patient. While playing those you can play around with your sens to get the most fitting one for you.

B

Brianna Guerrant

still trying to find out what the fuck is wrong with her coat

F

Faizan Jiwani

It really just comes down to muscle memory because Widow has a charge time whereas McCree and 76 can shoot whenever.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom