Contact advertising [email protected]

So if you love cars, car games, know cars, but know nothing about what goes on under...

K

Keaton John Cabot

So if you love cars, car games, know cars, but know nothing about what goes on under the hood, how tf do you enjoy this? How do you tune and shit lmaoo, is there a Cars 101 Page somewhere? A wiki about cars? And tuning?

J

John Jay Kop Koper

Not hard to get a tune of youtube I don't do it personally but people post there tunes up tgere

T

Terrence Wilson

There are in depth tuning tutorials on youtube

T

Timothy Lin

forza's tuning isnt that hard tbh. just read some basic theories and trial and error from there

R

Ryan Brockmiller

Find out what you want to tune for. I’ve been tuning for 1/4 mile. So I set a base line. Usually just the way it is after all the parts are put on. The. Go to the airstrip and start making runs. Then tweaking stuff a little by little after each run until I meet my goal.

J

Jonathan Baker

Look up transmission gear ratios online and set the final drive to your liking.

D

Dean Gadd

I love cars and car car games

L

Levon Jay

There’s a phone app

M

Mitchell Boyd

There’s tons of forums online if you look up tuning tutorials for forza on google and most of them are pretty in depth. That’s how I started learning how to tune at least

R

Robert Incze

Don't Google. Just start by stiffening things and go from there. Everyone has a different tune style. What works like a dream for one ,could be another's worst nightmare

F

Fred Brown

Just try shit as you go....that’s how i learned to tune on this game ‍♂

S

Sam Dudley

I buy tunes... Easy simple and doesn't waste gamelan time... If you don't get on with the tune then buy another

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom