Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So if and when they finally release rentable servers for xbox one ill be renting one,...

R

Robert Casaus

So if and when they finally release rentable servers for xbox one ill be renting one, looking for mature players who wanna play the game and not have the drama that typically comes with it. Stats will be boosted but not insane i like the grind but we dont all have all day to play so there will be boosted stats but not ridiculous. Im open to ideas and suggestions, im not unreasonable so if there are complaints feel free to message me and we can try to work it out. I will give a small starter possibly. Just some tools and a mount to get around. Basic stuff and dont expect to be catered to, play the game thats why were here. Yes i will be spawning some stuff. Mainly to get shops or events up and running. I will have a small location where ill keep the shop things it will be tek defended and if it gets raided then no more shop. Im not gonna be having super op dino's except maybe one god wyvern to keep people in check from wrecking my server. If there are miscreants who cause issues i will bring down fury upon them

L

Lucas Goncalves-Farahani

Fire and fury

R

Robert Casaus

It shall be smaug the destroyer who defends these lands

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom