Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So I was wondering since I have a switch is it worth getting a 3DS XL? I keep hearing...

C

Cliff White

So I was wondering since I have a switch is it worth getting a 3DS XL? I keep hearing about all these great games people talk about and I’m kind of intrigued....

M

Mathew Mulder

I still play mine. A lot of good games and cheap too.

D

Dane Brooks

I'd probably save the money and just go with the 2ds xl, the 3d is kind of cool for a bit but gets old. I don't think it's worth the extra cost.

As far as the games the library is enormous, if you find you're wanting more selection than the switch has to offer, don't mind smaller scale games with not great graphics and small controls, then yes it's a great option.

W

Wesley Grimes

^ that. I hardly use the 3D feature

J

Johnathan Jones

Easy answer: Do You love Pokémon Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold,Silver, or Crystal and wouldn’t mind paying $10 for either or each per game if yes then buy it if you answered no then that’s your answer

T

Tia Sakura Eastwood

I never use the 3D on my 3DS XL, still plenty of good games to play on it though.

C

Chrishaf King

I haven’t touched my 3ds in ages but when I did I never used the 3D feature. So if you would play Pokémon an maybe smash bros on the go until the switch release I would get a 2ds. But if not then don’t bother getting one.

N

Nik Lal

Yes, it’s absolutely worth it, no matter which genre of games you like to play.

N

Nathan Philip Barclay

I barely play my 3DS, but the 3DS has a robust selection of games. If you're into simulators, Animal Crossing is probably your best bet. Or if you like racing, try Mario Kart 7.

C

Cliff White

Well since it has such an enormous library I’m gonna snatch one up used from the facebook marketplace

J

Josh Brinton

Get the 2ds XL, it's cheaper and has the same performance as the new 3ds xl. Although, if you use 3d then go for a 3ds.

M

Matti Moilanen

I've been interested in a 3DS (XL). But I'm getting a Switch, and won't get a 3dsxl anytime soon, it has some good/great videogames though. Rather just play on the Switch, more powerful. And I'm not wealthy. But if you got the money then why not.

G

Gregg Cerenzio

Best console ever. YES and YES

D

DocTrine Zoe Zoe

I did

C

Charles Feasenhiser

I'd say yes.

T

Travis Gossi

Absolutely. The 3DS has an awesome catalog of games!

K

Kyoya Kawaii Uzamaki

I barely play mine, but if you have games you’re interested in then most def.

R

Rob Norris

3DS is great, but havent really touched mine since I got Switch.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom